• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats your bottom dollar?

Haha there are two posts that i have seen for over 2 years and the price has not come down one dime. I have too hand it to them though. They are some patient people.
Mountains have no patience like a neckbeard thinking he's going to get a payday.

It was the list price, but it just went up.

Na, interested in seeing the responses.

What gets me is when someone asks your bottom dollar, THEN offers you less than that.

Had a guy (not ODT) ask me my best price.
Give price
He asks me to meet him
Wait for him at meeting place
He arrives, talks a while, then offers me about $50-75 less than the price I gave him.
It's just $50 hahaha
Complete waste of time.

If someone asks what the bottom dollar is and then makes an offer for less and then you take the offer, he has made a liar out of you.
Hope that sweet girl that rides in the car seat is doing well.

I Ignore retail, i do not counter... most people get all emotional when you do that. I usually list my bottom dollar and try to pass on any reasonable deals for the cookie cutters unless they are flippers.

Pick one:
A:Go back to school to learn reading . The price was listed in the ad.
B:I don’t bid against myself. Offer away.
C:Put up or shut up & leave me alone.
D: All the above!

Generally I don't respond if that's the very first post unless it's a quality person I've dealt with before. I don't mind a good faith offer or a lower offer with some consideration like "I'll come right to you". But if I get a what's your lowest price as a very first message I either ignore the PM or just respond with the price in the ad.
cold hard cash no bs....well, except for the offer :)

Back
Top Bottom