• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats your bottom dollar?

i just usually put my bottom dollar price in the ad, but your also parking in my driveway to get that price lol.

what i really enjoy are people who want my bottom dollar price, but expect me to value their trade at big box retail price plus 10% or higher lol.

Or, the other way around. The seller wants above retail for let's say a slightly modified Glock w/ 2 mags and a box. So, I offer a fair trade of my slightly modified Glock and I may offer some extra mags and/or ammo with it just to sweeten the deal. Now the "fair" trade becomes the seller wants to value my Glock below retail with the extras plus he wants 10 mags, a 1,000 rds of ammo, and $200 from me for his $550 market value gun.

It does go both ways around here.

Or, the other way around. The seller wants above retail for let's say a slightly modified Glock w/ 2 mags and a box. So, I offer a fair trade of my slightly modified Glock and I may offer some extra mags and/or ammo with it just to sweeten the deal. Now the "fair" trade becomes the seller wants to value my Glock below retail with the extras plus he wants 10 mags, a 1,000 rds of ammo, and $200 from me for his $550 market value gun.

It does go both ways around here.

well around here you stick a $100 barrel on a glock, a $20 ebay flared mag port and play around with a heat gun for a custom stipple somehow the $500 glock turns into a $1000 race glock.

C57ED756-3514-464F-8811-7A2406534C89.jpeg

I swear. You can't make this stuff up.

My response to a PM five minutes ago.

"Wow. You live in the Jasper/Big Canoe area and will meet me at the Bojangles in Jasper. I live in Acworth.

And you offer $240, 14 percent less than I'm asking.

Don't know how I can say no. So I won't. I'll counter with $330. It's 14 percent more than what I was asking, but since we're negotiating..."

I swear. You can't make this stuff up.

My response to a PM five minutes ago.

"Wow. You live in the Jasper/Big Canoe area and will meet me at the Bojangles in Jasper. I live in Acworth.

And you offer $240, 14 percent less than I'm asking.

Don't know how I can say no. So I won't. I'll counter with $330. It's 14 percent more than what I was asking, but since we're negotiating..."

I've got $200 for it. IF you will deliver it to my house in Villa Rica.

Back
Top Bottom