• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats your bottom dollar?

120 miles away. "Would you be interested in an AR15 for a trade value of $675.00?" lol

Since the lame offer didn't include pictures or any type of description, not even the caliber, that it was top of the line and I missed out on the deal of a lifetime. lol

I thought Trump was POTUS?

What does a M&P15 BNIB go for now days?

How do you guys respond to that question? Especially when its the 1st message. I got a few go to responses but curious as to others...I'm sure theres a thread already, but can't locate it.
A low ball rant?!? And on a Sunday?!?!?

OVC4h3e.gif

Reactions: MRM
120 miles away. "Would you be interested in an AR15 for a trade value of $675.00?" lol

Since the lame offer didn't include pictures or any type of description, not even the caliber, that it was top of the line and I missed out on the deal of a lifetime. lol

I thought Trump was POTUS?

What does a M&P15 BNIB go for now days?

$500 or less

I can be a sarcastic SOB. It comes from 15 years negotiating monthly, quarterly and annual flying schedules and airframe configuration changes with fighter pilots. It takes a toll.

Since the lame offer didn't include pictures or any type of description, not even the caliber, that it was top of the line and I missed out on the deal of a lifetime.

In that case I would entertain the offer with. Tell me more about it, or what comes with it. Providing that I'm interested in a AR.

I've done this a few times especially when the seller posts the "Whataya got?" in the trade section. Yeah some jump to the conclusion that I'm trying to even trade a $400 glock for a $700 1911. Most all the guns I offer for trade come with extras like mags, ammo, holsters and sometimes cash to make the deal fair. But, that's just me.

But, I agree just to say "I'll trade you a AR or a Glock" with no other description is a no go.

In that case I would entertain the offer with. Tell me more about it, or what comes with it. Providing that I'm interested in a AR.

I've done this a few times especially when the seller posts the "Whataya got?" in the trade section. Yeah some jump to the conclusion that I'm trying to even trade a $400 glock for a $700 1911. Most all the guns I offer for trade come with extras like mags, ammo, holsters and sometimes cash to make the deal fair. But, that's just me.

But, I agree just to say "I'll trade you a AR or a Glock" with no other description is a no go.

I have a hard time negating with halfwit single thought texters.

Just spit it out! tell someone what you are willing to do. It's either a go or no go.

To hell with all this back and forth and having to drag information out of someone.

The best are the idiots that make an offer on your 20 ga. I've come to the conclusion that there are a lot of stupid people with access to this website. lol

Back
Top Bottom