• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's your current C&R unicorn?

Flammenwerfer

Default rank <4500 posts
Úlfhéthnar
61   0
Reaction score
I find myself buying the same things over and over again, it's FINALLY starting to bore me and I've been looking at other items to stretch my C&R horizons. As of right now my only real interest, my unicorn, is a M1883 Reichsrevolver. I've found a few online and may go that route as a last resort, but I really want to put my hands on it before I purchase.

How about you?:boink:

I pretty much always keep an eye out for K98's...
Would be very cool to pick up an Albanian SKS or a Rasheed too. My focus at this point is more on getting out to shoot what I do have. In the last year, I have shot exactly 0 of my milsurps. Never even shot 2/3 of what I have, just not enough time to go shoot.

I find myself buying the same things over and over again, it's FINALLY starting to bore me and I've been looking at other items to stretch my C&R horizons. As of right now my only real interest, my unicorn, is a M1883 Reichsrevolver. I've found a few online and may go that route as a last resort, but I really want to put my hands on it before I purchase.

How about you?:boink:
I have a serious question, please bear with me cause I'm a total noob when it comes to C&R weapons, as in I know absolutely NOTHING about the whole C&R thing. Here goes: What exactly puts a weapon in the C&R realm? How old does a weapon need to be to be a C&R? Okay GO! Lol!

M1883 Reichsrevolver.

Gesundheit!

Just got my 1903 so my wallet has to recover from that...I SHOULD have a military 1911 but have no interest in paying the prices they are commanding.

Maybe a German P-38?

Not interested in German, Italian, Japanese, or English rifles, for that matter.

<----- I know, I know, HERETIC! Burn him!

I do have a soft spot for Lugers...a SWISS one would be nice, but they command a premium and it's another caliber and all...

A Broomhandle in 9mm. Yep, that's the ticket. Would be worth the extra jack just because I already have the ammo.

Of course a Winchester 1895 in 7.62x54R would be pretty sweet as well.

I've thought about SBR'ing my Thompson 'cause it looks goofy with the long barrel. Never got very far, though.

Maybe another m1 carbine? Those have gone stupid in pricing as well.

A decently priced m1917 in .45acp would be cool.

Maybe a Swiss K11 if I could find a good deal.

Anyway, I'm sure I'm leaving out quite a few.

I know where four very nice Swiss Lugers are locally, well...north-ish Georgia. If the old guy decides he wants to move any of them I'll let you know.

Gesundheit!

Just got my 1903 so my wallet has to recover from that...I SHOULD have a military 1911 but have no interest in paying the prices they are commanding.

Maybe a German P-38?

Not interested in German, Italian, Japanese, or English rifles, for that matter.

<----- I know, I know, HERETIC! Burn him!

I do have a soft spot for Lugers...a SWISS one would be nice, but they command a premium and it's another caliber and all...

A Broomhandle in 9mm. Yep, that's the ticket. Would be worth the extra jack just because I already have the ammo.

Of course a Winchester 1895 in 7.62x54R would be pretty sweet as well.

I've thought about SBR'ing my Thompson 'cause it looks goofy with the long barrel. Never got very far, though.

Maybe another m1 carbine? Those have gone stupid in pricing as well.

A decently priced m1917 in .45acp would be cool.

Maybe a Swiss K11 if I could find a good deal.

Anyway, I'm sure I'm leaving out quite a few.

Back
Top Bottom