• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's your dream hunting AR build?

IMG_3781.JPG
Well I picked up this 6.8 today.

Think I'm gonna top it off with a redfield 2-7 power scope and see how it does.

^Sleeps with no sheets, only an ar-15 to keep him warm.

Haha....if you only knew....lol.

Nah....actually my Daughter moved out of state for her first job out of college and I've stripped the bed and I'm going to transform her bedroom into my little outdoor world /man room with all my hunting and shooting stuff.
Gonna be my new hideout.

The walls are lavender and I'm gonna paint them Camo.....it's gonna be suhweeeet!

I built after Christmas a 14 inch 300 black out. Shopped all the after Thanksgiving \ Christmas sales and managed to build a key mod gun with Nickled boron carrier group the way I wanted for under $600. Pinned a Silencerco ASR brake on it for use with my Omega when it gets out of jail. With brake it barley means minimum non-stamp length. I have a Nightforce NXS 2.5-10x32 coming for it. So far its claimed two armadillos and was pointed at several does that were pardoned due to size. Want to either build a 6.8 or a 6.5 Grendel this year. shot a 6.8 before the season and was impressed to say the least.
By the way, have a friend at Nightforce, the 2.5-10x32 is being discontinued soon. If you were eyeing one of these model scopes, now is the time.

I built after Christmas a 14 inch 300 black out. Shopped all the after Thanksgiving \ Christmas sales and managed to build a key mod gun with Nickled boron carrier group the way I wanted for under $600. Pinned a Silencerco ASR brake on it for use with my Omega when it gets out of jail. With brake it barley means minimum non-stamp length. I have a Nightforce NXS 2.5-10x32 coming for it. So far its claimed two armadillos and was pointed at several does that were pardoned due to size. Want to either build a 6.8 or a 6.5 Grendel this year. shot a 6.8 before the season and was impressed to say the least.
By the way, have a friend at Nightforce, the 2.5-10x32 is being discontinued soon. If you were eyeing one of these model scopes, now is the time.

Wow that's an expensive scope.
Bout 600% more than my budget would allow at the moment.
Your buddy would have to hook me up with one hell of a killer deal.
I'd like to hear some real world reviews on those scopes....sounds like they're the cats ass.

Back
Top Bottom