• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wheels Through Time - Maggie Valley, NC

I've been there several times and always enjoyed it..One year Nam Knights Mc. was given an invitation to visit..We had our run to the KOA in Cherokee where a couple of hundred of us stayed for the weekend and partied..Went to the museum for the personal tour and had the red carpet treatment..I saw one of Steve McQueen's early dirt trackers. I questioned the owner about one of the early 1900 harleys on display..Maybe a 1918 or around that age, if it still ran...He got on it and Kicked it off right there on the second floor..It started and ran,,,blew my mind also had open magneto's. Great place..

I've been there several times and always enjoyed it..One year Nam Knights Mc. was given an invitation to visit..We had our run to the KOA in Cherokee where a couple of hundred of us stayed for the weekend and partied..Went to the museum for the personal tour and had the red carpet treatment..I saw one of Steve McQueen's early dirt trackers. I questioned the owner about one of the early 1900 harleys on display..Maybe a 1918 or around that age, if it still ran...He got on it and Kicked it off right there on the second floor..It started and ran,,,blew my mind also had open magneto's. Great place..
Yes sir! That's one of the great things about this museum. Some of the most rare bikes on display...not only on display, but they run. My son got to start a roadster last time we were there. Made his whole year. Tomorrow they are going to fire up 20 of their rarest bikes.

Yes sir! That's one of the great things about this museum. Some of the most rare bikes on display...not only on display, but they run. My son got to start a roadster last time we were there. Made his whole year. Tomorrow they are going to fire up 20 of their rarest bikes.
Have a Ball! Stay safe,happy and healthy..Enjoy our Independence weekend!

Back
Top Bottom