• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When 45 / 70 just isn't enough

Interesting. The guy who posted it said it was a 45/70. Maybe it really wasn't his pic......
I highly doubt it. The loading gate appears way too short....and that's a SilencerCo Osprey on the end of it. If he's pushing .45-70 out of his Osprey, well, let's just say GLWS. I've got a Scorpian 458 can that is still unfired because I have yet to find the right host...so sorry for jumping on it like that. A suppressed .45-70 is my next project.

I highly doubt it. The loading gate appears way too short....and that's a SilencerCo Osprey on the end of it. If he's pushing .45-70 out of his Osprey, well, let's just say GLWS. I've got a Scorpian 458 can that is still unfired because I have yet to find the right host...so sorry for jumping on it like that. A suppressed .45-70 is my next project.

That makes sense to me. You know how some of these forums can get......

Thought so. Cool picture though....somebody put some effort and dollars into that thing

Is it a actual launcher? Thought it was just a 37mm.

I didn't like the rails from Midwest at first, but they look pretty good, and that's a nice setup.

'Merica! :) Utterly ridiculous but a part of me loves it.
That's because it's a Lever Gun. What self respecitng gun enthusiast in his right mind wouldn't like a Lever Gun. It can always be brought back to it's original state to some degree.

I lke the fact you can tear gas the democrat gun grabbers and slip away undetected. Or gas a Kodiak bear and then pump a couple rounds off before he realizes that you are the A hole that did that. Hopefully by then you will be in full stride. LOL

Only one thing bothers me. It's a 45 long colt. Why go to all that trouble and money to modify a 45LC.

Back
Top Bottom