• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When does feedback matter to you?

that doesn't matter to me, what matters are the lazy a**** that don't leave you any feedback, i've done a helluva lot more than 8 deals on here and this is all i have to show for it, because of these odt hookers that get what they want and leave no feedback.

I'll say it again. My eBay experience taught me that sooner or later you WILL run into that one jerkoff that ruins it for you.
But seriously to ME it doesn't matter that much. If I'm doing a face to face deal all I can lose is time. If it's a shipping deal then I don't venture more than I can afford to lose either in goods or money. So far I have been very lucky.

Now let me say that just this week I had PMs and texts from a local member trying to trade for an AR pistol I have. My ad said $550.00 or PARTIAL trade very clearly. So this one kid offered up a Taurus 38 Snub. But turns out he didn't even own it and was gonna meet another GOOD member I know to buy said snub. THEN he wanted to meet ME same day to trade EVEN. So strike 1 he didn't read or comprehend the listing OR didn't listen to what I said. Strike 2 and much worse in my opinion was he was trying to trade me a Taurus he didn't even own yet.I didn't neg him because I didn't see it as legit on my end. But the member he cancelled out on 20 minutes before the scheduled meet DID neg him and I'm glad he did.

If they have just a few positives and no negs, that's fine.

1 or 2 negs, but 100 to hundreds of good deals are okay too - if the negs aren't recent.

More than 3 or 4 negs would be a concern regardless of how many deals they have. I'd probably would just move along then.

I'll say it again. My eBay experience taught me that sooner or later you WILL run into that one jerkoff that ruins it for you.
But seriously to ME it doesn't matter that much. If I'm doing a face to face deal all I can lose is time. If it's a shipping deal then I don't venture more than I can afford to lose either in goods or money. So far I have been very lucky.
My 24 yrs of experience on ebay has been fine so far, no negatives.

One buyer years ago was close though. After he won, he decided he didn't like the terms he agreed to and wanted to change things. Why he didn't ask questions at the beginning - I still don't know.

Back
Top Bottom