• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When is the great ammopocalypse coming to ODT?

You're way late to the game. That stuff has been neckbearded and probably resold by now. You have to get in on it within the first few hours, or no the second day at the latest.

I'm my area of operation, the neck beards actually work at Walmart so there is zero chance of scoring it.

My local walmart had zero pistol and no range ammo of any kind in any caliber. Luckily, there is a Academy not to far from me for .223 and 9mm, with about the same price....for now. The online guys are going to reap the benefits of Wal-marts decision. Now I have no reason at all to go into Wal Mart except them $50 cheap batteries for my beaters.

Ammo will go through the roof in October of this coming year, and if Trump loses the election, there probably wont be any to be had period. I can remember 5.56 855 ammo selling for a buck a round and 22 being sold for 5 bucks for 20. I guess thats good for the folks in it for the money, bad for those of us that just like to shoot.

View attachment 2551777 How's that 37.5 cpr nine milly boolits working out?

Didn't take advantage of the Walmart sale, but should be able to recoup my costs of what I actually paid for my ammo and use that money on rounds for my depleted calibers. No one wanted my ammo when it was half of what I paid, so let's see if I can break even?

Back
Top Bottom