• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When is the knife ban legislation coming?

The knife ban happens shortly after firearm confiscation and forfeiture.

England has had a ban on knives for a while now.

Yep, my company is now based out of the UK, and as such, I spend some time there from time to time. Last time I was there I was opening boxes and bitching about not having my pocket knife. My coworker pulled out the sharpened spoon he carries in his backpack for self-defense and handed it to me. I about fell over laughing.

He asked me, "do you carry a knife in the US for self-defense?" I replied, "hell no, I carry a knife for cutting ****. I carry a Glock for self-defense."

canuck-the-crow-with-a-knife.jpg

I can't imagine living in a world where I don't have the means to defend my loved ones in my own home.
I read a FB post about this and a Canadian commented that he was sure Americans were happy that this happened.
Just the opposite for me, I'm saddened because no one could fight back and people hid while their families were brutally killed.
One determined old man with a 1911 could have ended those two assholes pretty quickly.

The fastest and most effective way to kill the maximum number of people as quickly as possible (other than a bomb or aerosolized agent) is ramming them with a vehicle. Be it an airplane, a truck, or a Tesla, a person with evil intent in their heart can kill more people faster with a vehicle than any manned firearm ever could.

Had the route 91 shooter had a uhaul instead of a hotel room and a bunch of guns, he would have killed many more people.

Yet they always want to talk about guns and knives.

Back
Top Bottom