• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When only cops can have guns...

GAgunLAWbooklet

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
63   0
Reaction score
.... dirty cops will be the ones selling them on the black market and making extra money as a side hustle to their law-enforcement jobs.

QUOTE: "A former Philadelphia sheriff's deputy allegedly illegally sold two firearms that were used in a deadly school shooting, according to federal prosecutors.

Samir Ahmad, 29, of Philadelphia, has been charged with firearms trafficking and selling firearms to a person unlawfully in the U.S., the Department of Justice announced Thursday."

Y’all read the story. He acquired the guns after the shootings and sold them later to an FBI informant.
He was therefore performing a good act by getting those weapons off the street.
Besides, if the Sheriff’s office paid him a decent salary, he wouldn’t have to supplement his income by moonlighting in firearm sales.
Jeez.

"Ahmad allegedly sold a confidential FBI informant who was unlawfully in the U.S."
This is a felony, and he should go to prison, as any law breaker would or should.
I would think if the FBI agents knowingly used someone illegally in the country in their straw purchase, they are the ones who should be charged with the felony, or possibly two felonies.
I’ve never checked citizenship of a buyer before, have any of y’all?

"Ahmad allegedly sold a confidential FBI informant who was unlawfully in the U.S."
This is a felony, and he should go to prison, as any law breaker would or should.

There are people on this site that believe anyone who asks to see a carry permit is an anti 2nd amendment boot licker.

I'll keep asking to see a CCW if I'm going to sell to someone I don't personally know, thanks.

I would think if the FBI agents knowingly used someone illegally in the country in their straw purchase, they are the ones who should be charged with the felony, or possibly two felonies.
I’ve never checked citizenship of a buyer before, have any of y’all?
You don't have to be a citizen, just a legal permanent resident, ask me how I know :)

Back
Top Bottom