• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

when sh*t goes south?

one long gun for a sub urban SHTF

• Total voters
Shortcut Shortcut yes!!! people can get so butthurt on what OTHERS choose! all are viable options, I just like hearing from people why they choose whatever weapon system they run. thanks!

SO true. My choice is the AR for reasons already mentioned. In a nutshell...........Easy to operate, low recoil, parts GALORE and ammo cost is not too shabby! What is your choice nwbn90 nwbn90 ?

What do you do when the supplies (Ammo, reload components etc.) run out? The PCP air gun wasnt a choice but thats what I have in the armory. .357 and .25 most man or beast can be brought down. Air and lead is all I need.

What do you do when the supplies (Ammo, reload components etc.) run out? The PCP air gun wasnt a choice but thats what I have in the armory. .357 and .25 most man or beast can be brought down. Air and lead is all I need.
Plus, with the proper permits, registration, government approval, references from 4 friends and 6 professional acquaintances, licensing and training, you could even go to California or NYC with the blessing of Dianne Feinstein, Michael Bloomberg, and Santa.

depending on the situation. my choice would vary, but sub urban or city conflicts I would feel sufficiently armed with a 12 gauge .... preferably a semi auto, and a barrel length of 18 inches or less (SBS)
75 -100 rds isn't much and its heavy. but shotguns are proven fight stoppers. statistically people shot with shotguns are less likely to live than people shot with rifles or handguns... just my .02 though Shortcut Shortcut

Back
Top Bottom