When to give negative feedback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glocktavious

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
137   0
Reaction score
I have had 3 members commit to a purchase. They contacted me agreed to meet. One kept changing times of the meet and eventually after 8pm said he didn't have the cash but maybe could try again the next day. The current member sent 2 messages wanting the item last night but hasn't responded to emails today. It messes up the day as I have left the item on hold waiting for them to respond and I kept the day open. When to give someone a break and when to leave negative feedback? I don't want to get drama started but it's getting frustrating.

I have had 3 members commit to a purchase. They contacted me agreed to meet. One kept changing times of the meet and eventually after 8pm said he didn't have the cash but maybe could try again the next day. The current member sent 2 messages wanting the item last night but hasn't responded to emails today. It messes up the day as I have left the item on hold waiting for them to respond and I kept the day open. When to give someone a break and when to leave negative feedback? I don't want to get drama started but it's getting frustrating.
I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF NEGITIVE FEEDBACK ON ODT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom