• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When was your last nut check?

murphranch

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
0   0
Reaction score
Kids are all out for spring break and one of my nephews brought his family up to the ranch from Galveston. Other than holidays I haven’t spent much time with his kids since they live so far away. Today when I showed up to my brothers house I was greeted by my nephew Luke and one of his boys Jack who is 7. I didn’t see Archer his other son who is 5. As we walked into the house where one of my sisters, her 3 girls, my mother, SIL and 4 of her family were visiting, Archer comes out of nowhere with a half sized baseball bat and with a swing Babe Ruth would be proud of, hits me square in the nuts. He then said “drop like its hot”. I hit the floor and dry heaved with tears rolling down my cheeks. My stones still hurt! I wanted to strangle the little @#$&%#@ but my brother beat me to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kids are all out for spring break and one of my nephews brought his family up to the ranch from Galveston. Other than holidays I haven’t spent much time with his kids since they live so far away. Today when I showed up to my brothers house I was greeted by my nephew Luke and one of his boys Jack who is 7. I didn’t see Archer his other son who is 5. As we walked into the house where one of my sisters, her 3 girls, my mother, SIL and 4 of her family were visiting, Archer comes out of nowhere with a half sized baseball bat and with a swing Babe Ruth would be proud of, hits me square in the nuts. He then said “drop like its hot”. I hit the floor and dry heaved with tears rolling down my cheeks. My stones still hurt! I wanted to strangle the little @#$&%#@ but my brother beat me to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Pack the ice before you saddle up Cowboy!

My brother, sister, and myself, each have 3 sons, no girls. My parents were blessed with 9 grandsons, and you may as well wear a cup 24/7 when you're around any of them. One Christmas one of them got my father real bad, he cried, was not a good night after that, lol.

My 3 year old son hits me with something at least once a week. I wonder sometimes if it’s intentional. My wife has also been considering baby number 2, so this could be his way of saying I’m the only child you need.

Back
Top Bottom