• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When will it stop?

Yup, the left is orchestrating a hard push, using people who have been hurt, to eventually amend the 2nd amendment and abolish our gun rights all together. That, like they did in Australia, is their ultimate goal. Don't believe their lies, saying it isn't their goal.

For me, I am pulling my support or use of the services, or products of any/all companies that has removed their NRA support. They've made their choice and so will I in return. In my home town of Atlanta, Delta will no longer get my business. On the other hand, Fed Ex will get more of my money.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yup, the left is orchestrating a hard push, using people who have been hurt, to eventually amend the 2nd amendment and abolish our gun rights all together. That, like they did in Australia, is their ultimate goal. Don't believe their lies, saying it isn't their goal.

For me, I am pulling my support or use of the services, or products of any/all companies that has removed their NRA support. They've made their choice and so will I in return. In my home town of Atlanta, Delta will no longer get my business. On the other hand, Fed Ex will get more of my money.

Might want to rethink using FedEx

"February 26, 2018 – FedEx Corporation’s positions on the issues of gun policy and safety differ from those of the National Rifle Association (NRA). FedEx opposes assault rifles being in the hands of civilians. While we strongly support the constitutional right of U.S. citizens to own firearms subject to appropriate background checks, FedEx views assault rifles and large capacity magazines as an inherent potential danger to schools, workplaces, and communities when such weapons are misused. We therefore support restricting them to the military. Most important, FedEx believes urgent action is required at the local, state, and Federal level to protect schools and students from incidents such as the horrific tragedy in Florida on February 14th."

https://about.van.fedex.com/newsroo...national-rifle-association-gun-safety-policy/

Might want to rethink using FedEx

"February 26, 2018 – FedEx Corporation’s positions on the issues of gun policy and safety differ from those of the National Rifle Association (NRA). FedEx opposes assault rifles being in the hands of civilians. While we strongly support the constitutional right of U.S. citizens to own firearms subject to appropriate background checks, FedEx views assault rifles and large capacity magazines as an inherent potential danger to schools, workplaces, and communities when such weapons are misused. We therefore support restricting them to the military. Most important, FedEx believes urgent action is required at the local, state, and Federal level to protect schools and students from incidents such as the horrific tragedy in Florida on February 14th."

https://about.van.fedex.com/newsroo...national-rifle-association-gun-safety-policy/
Just dang, I had not seen this. Thanks for sharing!!

Back
Top Bottom