• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When will it stop?

Damn, I've been sending money to the US Olympic organization since they announced they would continue to push for the inclusion of shooting sports in the Olympics.

I guess when I send my 1-penney check to them I'll reference this guys name in the memo field as to why it's $99.99 less than what I usually gave them each year.

Any of us trained or practiced rifle enthusiasts could have killed just as many if not more in that same "gun free" zone loaded with soft targets with the very same biathlon rifle those IDIOTS use in their competition.
Once again for those in the back, "It's not the method of delivery, it is the deliverer of evil!" It makes one wonder how those idiots ever got to that point/age in their life without using their damned brain. :doh:

No one really thought El Cheeto was going to let Obama retain the title of "Best Gun Salesman in History", did they? I mean come on, he claims to the best at everything. Biggly. MAGA! Yuge! It's gonna be better than anything you've ever seen! We can do it!

Back
Top Bottom