• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When will Saiga's come down in price?

Yeah, I may just give one of the other brands a try. I understand supply and demand, but I also wonder how many of them are actually SELLING at those prices... I mean, its a $400-$500 gun at best, and so I just wonder if there are enough people out there that want them so bad that they are willing to spend $1500 on one.

Is it just someone thinking they can take advantage, like the guys that tried dumping $89 bump stocks for $500-$1000? Or did the value of these weapons really go up that high?

I don't ever remember them being $400 (not saying they weren't at some point), but most pimped out Saiga 12s were $900 or so before the "ban". But even with the ban, you can find VEPRs for $800-ish, so I'd get one of those if I just had to have a magazine-fed Russian 12 gauge. But people are weird. Ban anything tomorrow and it will go up in price.

I could have bought a 7.62 saiga for 400 dollars a couple of years back and you couldnt have given me the thing. Sure its made in izhmash but its not an ak without a proper front end conversion which most dont have.

unconverted saiga hasnt been under 500 since early 2012
And I dont see how anyone can figure paying over that for one cause once you buy all the necessary parts for a conversion and the labor and man hours you got in it, plus you could mess up the conversion, you could have just bought an arsenal. Also how russian is it with all the american parts. People just want to be able to say yeah I have a russian ak

Back
Top Bottom