• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When will Saiga's come down in price?

I recommend serious thought before buying a Vepr shotty today because with its price plus magazines, you can buy a Benelli M4.

I've been considering selling my folder at a small loss because I will more than make up for it by peddling off my spare 10-rd mags one at a time.
m4 used is 1600 new is 2k folder vepr is 750 to 900 max sale price used. mags 35 to 45

I bought one at a Eastman Gun show for $344.00, I still have the box and everything. It was un-converited. My buddy was telling me was paying way to much for it while I paid for it.

I thought they were too much on 2006 when ClassicFirearms had them for $350. Back when their website was brown and one huge, long, scrolling monstrosity.

Anyone is welcome to use whatever 2nd rate mags they want but I have faith in Russian mags as I know they're reliable in the Vepr-12. 5 rd is $50, 8 is $100, 10 is over $100. CsSpecs makes good 10-rounders for $73 although you have to file on them for proper fitment but regardless, they've been out of stock for awhile.

I get Russian 5 rounders for 35 to 40 on AK files

OP was looking for an AK shotgun. $400 Saigas are long gone, plus $400 was for unconverted guns that took some tinkering ro run 100%, with no competion mag well, no bolt locking back.
Vepr was always more expensive, but it is ready to go right out of the box.

As far as Saigas not being true Russian guns after conversion with US parts..... Arsenals are not true Bulgarian either, then, with US trigger pack, US furniture and non-chromed lined US muzzle break. Same for Polish and DDR builds Atlantic is selling. Thank 922r for that.

I remember paying $400 for a Robinson Arms Vepr in the early 2000s. I thought I was being robbed blind. A case of ammo for it was $50 back then too.

Either way, I am ready for this ban to end. I want another Saiga or 2 or 3. And Saiga pistol.

Yeah the cheapest I remember was $350. But the prices won't come back down until this russia collusion nonsense goes away, the criminal hillary is in jail, and the sanctions are removed - so pretty much never...

You right those 1st sanctions imposed are set in STONE on (Saigas), because other sanctions were imposed after the 1st sanctions. I hope I'm wrong but my buddy who works for the Government explained how these countries work there polictics.

Back
Top Bottom