• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When you pay a gunsmith to ruin your AR10

Maybe he doesn't like the plebeian look with all that blue on it.

The same “gunsmith” that did the other work did the Cerakote, as well. Another issue is that the shade of blue doesn’t come close to matching the sample color requested. I understand that it is difficult to match a color, but this isn’t close to what I was shown.

What a rip, i hope your cousin gets what is due to him by this sorry excuse of a gunsmith.....ripping folks off and putting them in danger.
He needs his biz lic removed

"Metal Gear Armory your gun is completly funcktional. You can absolutly shoot it. It was corectly blued but you would not let me finish the job. Yes it took a long time becasue im one guy running an entire business. I might add the pieces that did get finished look amazing and completly factory color. Thanks for your business."

After reading his replies to reviews, he is a major d-bag and has no idea how to respond to customers. I would stay far away from this guy.

The same “gunsmith” that did the other work did the Cerakote, as well. Another issue is that the shade of blue doesn’t come close to matching the sample color requested. I understand that it is difficult to match a color, but this isn’t close to what I was shown.

I don't understand how he isn't close to the color blue and still says "screw it, good enough"

I don't understand how he isn't close to the color blue and still says "screw it, good enough"

Yessir. Honestly, that’s the least of my complaints! If the rest of the work was done well, I could give him a pass on the Cerakote shade, but I’m notoriously NOT picky when it comes to colors and shades of Cerakote on my guns.

Back
Top Bottom