• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where are all the Guns at?

Annon5709871235

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
41   0
Reaction score
Maybe its just me, and of course you guys are more than welcome to set me on the right path if i am wrong, but it seems lately there has been a shortage of great guns on the trader and just on the market in general. The guns that I am seeing are just average mediocre run of the mill guns. Even at the local gun shops the selection has been pretty thin and generic. For example, if a Compact RIA is at a store its gone by the end of the day mostly. Same with the Rugers. IDK it just seems to me that a year ago and even 6 months ago there was a much diverse selection. I feel like we keep seeing the same 20 guns.

Maybe people are holding on to what they have. Personally I buy more guns than I sell. Don't have anything I would be willing to part with.

Last edited:
I agree, I have been looking around and not really seen anything that strikes my fancy. However, I am not on here near as much as I used to be. I acutally just bought my first gun cabinet yesterday. I have one shotgun to put in it. I plan to get another nine to fill it up, but looking for certain things.

You're just missing the deals, that's all.

Smith and Wesson 610 (10mm and .40cal) wheel gun (pre-lock) listed for $1,200. Gone in less than 12 hours.

Buddy of mine just snatched up an AK-74 for $450 or so with mags and such.

There was a Krag Jorgensen listed this morning. I could go on.

Maybe it's just not the guns you are interested in?

If you were a supporter, you would get this thing called a "Feed". Kinda like a real-time stock ticker of new posts.

I warn you, though, the Feed is VERY addictive!

You're just missing the deals, that's all.

Smith and Wesson 610 (10mm and .40cal) wheel gun (pre-lock) listed for $1,200. Gone in less than 12 hours.

Buddy of mine just snatched up an AK-74 for $450 or so with mags and such.

There was a Krag Jorgensen listed this morning. I could go on.

Maybe it's just not the guns you are interested in?

If you were a supporter, you would get this thing called a "Feed". Kinda like a real-time stock ticker of new posts.

I warn you, though, the Feed is VERY addictive!

I missed that Krag, gotta go check it out.

Back
Top Bottom