• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where are all the Guns at?

Ill race for pinks. That trucks pulling 15lbs with long headers, 75lb injectors. With the right tune it will drive over 450 to the rear. If you can keep the tires from spining it will pull a quarter time in 11 seconds. Like I said lets go Brauh LOL
Sorry man I didn't realize I needed to handicap you. I guess I will attach my boat to my truck for the race. ;)

Ever since Bypass admitted to jerking off to COD this thread went to crap. Are you guys going to compare lengths of your peter next?:boink:

Notice the weight of the trailer is on the extra axles in the front, not on the truck. A Chevy cavalier could do that. It is an impressive picture to be sure, but not really an indicator of what the truck is capable of. For safety reason I can't imagine the truck ever got above 5MPH..When I worked for the railroad we got a call one night over an accident involving a box car. Some dumbass hooked his brand new Duramax to an 80 Ton boxcar to prove how tough his truck was. Being rolling stock he pulled it no problem, didn't do a very good job of stopping it though. He was DRT.

Back
Top Bottom