• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where are all the Guns at?

I do maintenance work at the ADP data center in Alpharetta. They have a 500 foot long hallway. I have been trying to talk them into letting me set up a rifle range in the off hours... NO GO
There is no reason why they shouldn't let you.

I do maintenance work at the ADP data center in Alpharetta. They have a 500 foot long hallway. I have been trying to talk them into letting me set up a rifle range in the off hours... NO GO

Bunch of Wankers.

They should be so lucky to have to set up a rifle range.

100 yard indoor range.

Yep, I see some smack coming down on who's the best shot.

And I cannot wait!

Ill race for pinks. That trucks pulling 15lbs with long headers, 75lb injectors. With the right tune it will drive over 450 to the rear. If you can keep the tires from spining it will pull a quarter time in 11 seconds. Like I said lets go Brauh LOL
11.0 seconds 1/4 ??? Sorry don't know ya, but ism calling bull****! I know what it takes to do 11 secs on the track and that ain't doing it. May be on the dashboard dyno, but not on a real track. You could make me a believer, Comerce is opening in 1 1/2 months, See you there?

11.0 seconds 1/4 ??? Sorry don't know ya, but ism calling bull****! I know what it takes to do 11 secs on the track and that ain't doing it. May be on the dashboard dyno, but not on a real track. You could make me a believer, Comerce is opening in 1 1/2 months, See you there?

ODT meet up at Commerce???

BTW...that 350 badge isn't correct. ;)

I just sold a Colt Combat Python here for 6500. The new owner will make a few Thousand in a few years.
I've listed another 6 inch Colt. Only low bidder responses.....
I have a 226 Sig listed. That's never been holstered. Again low offers......
I've a Rocky Mountain Arms AR Pistol that's collectable and no longer in production....BS offers....
I've listed a sought after Steyr SSG P2 here with scope. Lowball offers on the scope. It sold for 3400 on Armslist.

I love ODT but,,,,,,,,

Back
Top Bottom