• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where are all the Guns at?

I just sold a Colt Combat Python here for 6500. The new owner will make a few Thousand in a few years.
I've listed another 6 inch Colt. Only low bidder responses.....
I have a 226 Sig listed. That's never been holstered. Again low offers......
I've a Rocky Mountain Arms AR Pistol that's collectable and no longer in production....BS offers....
I've listed a sought after Steyr SSG P2 here with scope. Lowball offers on the scope. It sold for 3400 on Armslist.

I love ODT but,,,,,,,,

Yup. I think people just want to LOOK at DIFFERENT nice guns rather than the same nice ones that keep getting re-listed. Ever notice how many guns that are over the $1,000 mark, even when priced right, sit for a while before they sell(if they ever actually sell)?

Example...

I'm mainly into 1911's. Springers and Colts. Not a fan of Kimbers. Just started grabbing Sigs tho and its turning into a addiction. December 1st i owned no sigs. Jan 1st I own 2

If you're into 1911's and want a "great" one(not a "just average mediocre run of the mill"), I'll sell you my Guncrafter Industries 1911 for $3,500.

Happy now? ;)

thats a beautiful one

He would have posted the same thing in my ad if I listed one, but yet he has no intention of buying it. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Not but a 12.83 @110.65 2.016 60ft street tire. Motor 190k miles...so its tired. Got to get that 60ft down

That should be a good race then. We're running right about the same times. Street tires here too. I can run a mid 12 but I haven't been to the drag strip in a couple years, and we have changed a few things on the motor so I honestly don't know what it will run now.

Sometimes I just want to say, GET A ROOM! This thread HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!!!

But then,,,,,,,,

Sometimes I just want to say, GET A ROOM! This thread HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!!!

But then,,,,,,,,

Have you read the last 20-25 pages of this thread? It hasn't been about the topic that it started about for a while. :noidea:

Have you read the last 20-25 pages of this thread? It hasn't been about the topic that it started about for a while. :noidea:

I realize that and do not want to offend anyone BUT WHY? How do you go from GUNS to CARS? I'm sorry but this is not normal . Perhaps I will start a thread about,,,,oh....I can't housebreak a new dog....3 pages later someone will me how to make a baby use the toilet and then flush it?

I realize that and do not want to offend anyone BUT WHY? How do you go from GUNS to CARS? I'm sorry but this is not normal . Perhaps I will start a thread about,,,,oh....I can't housebreak a new dog....3 pages later someone will me how to make a baby use the toilet and then flush it?

This IS the ODT you know. :boink:

Back
Top Bottom