• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where are all the new cars?

You're out of luck if you wanted a '21 Corvette, too.

Camaro's too, along with the Cadillacs that share the production facility. Used car prices are insane right now. Dealers starved for trade-ins are going further down the barrel and buying everything up they would normally send to auction.

It’s absolutely crazy wife got a new car two weeks ago.

She wanted to look at Mercedes first, assholes at the dealership.
Everything was sticker or higher , no discounts.

Mike Fitzpatrick Ford here in Newnan looks like hes going OOB , so few vehicles.

I think it's all bullsh!t. Can anyone explain how Ford and GM can convert from manufacturing automobiles to producing respirators / ventilators in less than one month? Then why can't they produce micro chips or processing chips in the same time frame? You will get the correct answer to your question when the economy recovers and inflation sets in. Right now these companies are busy printing new invoices for the $10,000 price increase before the cars are slowly moved to the dealerships.

New car production started dropping off last spring due the covid scam. By early summer the dealership I work for was getting about half of the vehicles requested gradually getting less each shipment. Now add the chip debacle and poof almost no new cars.
Makes me wonder what coming next.

Back
Top Bottom