• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where are the USPs?

I'm just trying to figure out where they all are. You can find almost anything on this site but for some reason no USPs... in 9mm. The compacts and P30s are even harder to find. Same as on gunbroker.

To clarify, I’ve never said it was a bad gun. I’ve stated that I do not like them. I’ve never tried talking someone out of one, but when asked, I explained my issues with them. If I were issued one as a duty weapon, I wouldn’t feel undergunned.

Guns seem to come in waves here on the ODT, I remember seeing USP's being posted all the time a couple months ago, around the 500-600 dollar range. Its like one person sees someone selling theirs and then they decide to put theirs up for sale.

Seems like they sell for about 500 bucks now, at least on ODT. Simply not enough money, for me at least, to warrant selling one. I miss my usp tactical and SD clones. They were fantastic shooters. Wonderful suppressor hosts. And they fit my hands well. Could easily see where they don't fit many people's hands though, and the factory, one-match trigger is pretty bad.

Since the Laugo Arms Alien pistol is gonna be nearly 5k, guess I need to get another one or two of the USP variants.

I just snagged up a compact usp 9mm in excellent condition on here a few days back. Ak date code. The member had 2 negative reviews but the deal went flawlessly and I got it for a great price too! I made sure to give him another positive review and I would deal with him again without hesitation. Yes I'm just bragging. Picked up a 45 full sized usp a while back too and I have to agree. Softest shooting 45 I've ever shot. But the grips are large even for my big hands.

Back
Top Bottom