• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where Can I shoot ????

Free would be great i am looking for like someone with land i can shoot on that i dont have to pay for.

So you're looking for a place that someone else incurs the liability, setups up a facility, doesn't know you and then is free? Let me know if you find one of those! :D

So you're looking for a place that someone else incurs the liability, setups up a facility, doesn't know you and then is free? Let me know if you find one of those! :D

Lol, I bring my own stuff and clean up any mess I make. I would be happy to do things for them to help them out, Maybe they need help cleaning land or just want a shooting buddy. I am not saying I am bum lol I am willing to do my part.

^^^Correct GoatMan ^^^ $20.00 all day not 2hrs. Got a membership there. Good folks to shoot with.

my bad I am going off of what a friend said about the range I never been there. I dont have a lot of money and spending $6-$8 in gas and then $20 to shoot is just to much for me, I was use to spending $5 to shoot all day and like a 10min drive.

Back
Top Bottom