• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where did all the coins go ?

Ill add , personally / IMHO , major stores should adjust their prices to be right on a $ amount , I've seen many smaller stores & stations doing this .

I know it would be difficult , taxes being different everywhere but why should we bare the brunt , like Kroger does ."Round only Up " .

I'll give them all i have for an extra bounty if i do not have to roll the freaking things. why can't the banks have their own "coinstar" type machines in their branches?

The Ameris Bank branch near me has a free coin counter for account holders. I went there Friday with a boat load of change and there was a sign on the door stating the lobby was closed due to covid19 federal regulations drive through banking only. I tried calling the branch several times, even left a message, and the bastards won't answer the phones. I see closing my accounts in the future.

The Ameris Bank branch near me has a free coin counter for account holders. I went there Friday with a boat load of change and there was a sign on the door stating the lobby was closed due to covid19 federal regulations drive through banking only. I tried calling the branch several times, even left a message, and the bastards won't answer the phones. I see closing my accounts in the future.
I feel the same way. Regions doing same as Ameris. I haven`t seen anything about closures being a federal reg. I`m house looking. When we find what we want we will use a mortgage company instead of our bank. No choice, really. Ya can`t get in to get a house loan or help someone buy my current house. I will give an ODT mortgage guy first shot.

I feel the same way. Regions doing same as Ameris. I haven`t seen anything about closures being a federal reg. I`m house looking. When we find what we want we will use a mortgage company instead of our bank. No choice, really. Ya can`t get in to get a house loan or help someone buy my current house. I will give an ODT mortgage guy first shot.

I believe you can do everything except the actual signing of a mortgage over the phone or online and the signing would be done at the closing. I know I have not had to go in person for a mortgage since the early 90s

I've noticed "out of order " signs on a few coinstar machines at the grocery stores I go to. If there truly is a shortage, why dont they fix them to get the coins back in circulation?

Back
Top Bottom