• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where did all the coins go ?

I believe you can do everything except the actual signing of a mortgage over the phone or online and the signing would be done at the closing. I know I have not had to go in person for a mortgage since the early 90s

i closed on a refi on Saturday morning. Lawyer came to the house, masks, etc in place

I’ve been in several small businesses lately and not one of them had an issue giving me change. If we stopped spending our hard earned money in these giant corporate machine stores maybe they would learn. The idea of shut downs and restrictions in this country were put in place to kill the small businesses!! You must stay home unless it’s to go to Home Depot, Lowe’s, or Walmart!!!

YOU MUST OBEY!!!

#Iampartoftheproblem

Attachments

• 67CBBED7-3F88-4CE8-9EDB-689AE4CA48C8.jpeg
    67CBBED7-3F88-4CE8-9EDB-689AE4CA48C8.jpeg
    33.3 KB · Views: 30
I've noticed "out of order " signs on a few coinstar machines at the grocery stores I go to. If there truly is a shortage, why dont they fix them to get the coins back in circulation?
BUT what is going on is that they don't want them coins back in circulation... this is a seize season for physical currency. The New World Order doesn't want anybody carrying cash. It has to be all in chip type, so they can control where you buy and sale... - So, it will be challenging for the ODT family...

If your have a Delta Community Credit Union near you you, I think they all have fee-free coin counters. The catch is: a.) Find one that’s open b.) You have to have an account there, bc the machine spits out a voucher slip (not sure if you have to deposit, or if you can cash it out; I’ve always deposited).

There is a coin machine in the Ameris Bank in Winder. It will charge you about 9% to count your money unless you have an account. I opened a small...$25....account so I could use the machine for free. Even then there is a $100/day limit. It prints a small paper receipt which you can deposit or cash out. No problem except I think this branch is only open for drive-thru business.

I had to get into my safe deposit box at the Wells Fargo in Duluth a couple weeks ago, had to make a specific appointment to get into my box. The branch was not otherwise open for any business. Just me and a couple other customers who showed up at 9 am to get into the bank.

As for Coinstar Machines , most take 11 +cent of every dollar around here , & that truly sux cause i'm Po.

The way around that is to take your money as a gift card, then there's no fee at all. The cards differ based on location, but they almost always have Amazon and WalMart. Best to check it first though, and maybe start with a small far instead of your 55 gallon drum.

Back
Top Bottom