• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where do you buy your components?

i order anywhere i can these days. even with hazmat. when you need it you need it(contrary to what my better half says.) Advent outdoors had cci400 other day at 99/k(already been said, its the new norm)
lots of new sites up that are scams. 'Midwayweapons" 'Winchesterprimers'

The Discord USE……. to be great for primers, but not anymore. Now I use it mainly for information instead of getting components. The Shootingbot will send you notifications before the Discord does. I no longer use either one to locate my primers. When I get the primer notifications I just delete them without even looking at them, actually I will turn off all the primer notifications today.

The Discord USE……. to be great for primers, but not anymore. Now I use it mainly for information instead of getting components. The Shootingbot will send you notifications before the Discord does. I no longer use either one to locate my primers. When I get the primer notifications I just delete them without even looking at them, actually I will turn off all the primer notifications today.
Why is that, just due to cost?

Cost and they limit you on how many you can get. It really sucks when there is a limit of one and you have to pay for Hazmat and shipping on every single brick. If you could spread it out over a case or two, it would be much better.
Makes sense. I didn't realize they were limiting purchases, that sucks.

Back
Top Bottom