• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where do you order Ivermectin from

What a ripoff... meds in Mexico and India are like 95% cheaper than they sell them for over the internet. You need a friend in a foreign country.

Z-pacs are like $5 in India, at a reliable drug store. And don't get me started on eyeglasses-- exam, progressive lenses, frame, all the coatings, 24 hour turn around-- $40 in Mumbai. Americans get royally ripped off on a bunch of things.

I’ll pay the extra $$ before I buy Anything “pharmaceutical” from Mexico. Most of that stuff is just a placebo laced with fentanyl! 😁

I don’t need it right now, never know when they release the next diversion. I found a site https://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/ivermectin-6mg.
Never bought meds on line.
How do I know I’m getting the real thing?
Not wanting to get it from Tractor Supply. Any other suggestions.
how do you know you are getting any real things from anyone? Just because a pharmacy somewhere sends you something has nothing to do with knowing what you are taking. Feed Store ivermectin is probably just as safe as what Julio sends you from Bangladesh.

how do you know you are getting any real things from anyone? Just because a pharmacy somewhere sends you something has nothing to do with knowing what you are taking. Feed Store ivermectin is probably just as safe as what Julio sends you from Bangladesh.

Probably safer.

Back
Top Bottom