• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where does everybody buy their gold/silver?

Can someone school me on coins vs 1oz bars? currently trying to figure out why someone would buy coins over a bar. And why so many different bar options?
I like the 1oz silver rounds as I give them to my niece and nephews. I have given 1oz bars to them with the 'MerryChristmas" artwork. To me 1oz is 1 oz.... There are some fractional silver rounds but I really dont see any sense in going lower than an ounce.

Can someone school me on coins vs 1oz bars? currently trying to figure out why someone would buy coins over a bar. And why so many different bar options?
years of conditioning.coinage is mostly round and that is what people have been conditioned to recognize.
makes no difference to me but the holders are designed for rounds.
recently one company came out with holders for 1oz bars and i believe they sell them 20(bars) at a time.

I am a gold bug as well as a coin collector. I make money either way.
GoldSGcoins.jpg

Silver coins until 1963 and gold coins until 1933.

I am not sure why people get excited after a 30% gain in gold and silver since 3 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom