• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where I can I find a good deal on Glock mags in ATL?

guitarded_1

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
18   0
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Glock 19 magazine, and while I can find some good deals online, the shipping is always a killer. Is there any place in the Atlanta area that would have competitive pricing on Glock mags? Thanks!

I bought a few from centerfire, whats the big deal with Glock mags rather than aftermarket, since I've never even loaded the 19 I don't know the difference

CDNN Sports (Google them) they have a flat rate of ~$6 per order on weekend internet sales
Download their catalog ... you will find lots of stuff that you will want to buy.
I think that they currently have G19 "Drop Free" Asian MFG for $5.99 ... I believe factoruy mags are ~$22

Last edited:
I bought a few from centerfire, whats the big deal with Glock mags rather than aftermarket, since I've never even loaded the 19 I don't know the difference

I don't know that it's that big a deal, but seeing as this will be a primary self defense weapon, I really don't want buy a Korean/Chinese/after market mag just to save a few bucks. I wouldn't hesitate to get an aftermarket mag for range or training use, but for carry, I'll gladly fork over the extra dough for a Glock factory mag.

Back
Top Bottom