• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where I can I find a good deal on Glock mags in ATL?

Glock does NOT sell mags at the factory unless you are LEO, I called last Friday to ask and they said ONLY LEOs can buy mags at the factory. But the 15 year nite sites is right, I got mine there for my 21 SF. Oh, and by the way, if there is more than one customer there you AIN'T gonna get free mags there either, I tried. They might do it if you're the only person there but I really don't know. I don't know anybody who has ever been there and been the only person there, there is always someone there to get their pistol checked or to get sites or something. They will however put an extended slide stop on for free when you get sites or your gun checked out.

I was there by myself last week. I sat in the waiting room all by myself the whole time. I was kinda nice, since most of the time, there are 3 guys there getting their guns "checked out" just hoping they will get free mags. They did not give me free mags, but I also did not ask for them. Maybe I should have asked. I have not met anybody who has gotten free mags from them in the past 18 months or so. I think everybody found out about it and started taking in brand new guns to be checked out, so they stopped with the mags. They used to sell mags, but I guess they stopped doing that now as well. I have not tried to buy mags there in the past year.

I only go in there if I have something wrong or I need night sights. I imagine if I purchased an older used glock, I would probably take it in to be checked out, but I think people taking advantage of them being there is what led to the stopping of the free mags.

I have an old gen 2 G22. I need to take it up and have it gone through. All I hear is how good they are to deal with. Sounds like it's time I go find out.
Tazz, maybe our next ride should be to Glock!

Back
Top Bottom