• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where is the list of words we can't say on this forum ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A site that sells weapons for killing,but limits a man as to what he can say......
So let me get this straight. Because a weapon can kill, you should be able to cuss as you wish, regardless of audience.
Most if not all here have our weapons in the hopes that having the means to defend ourselves, will prevent us from having to kill someone.
If we do have to kill then it will be our last resort or for a greater purpose, as I don't know a sane man that enjoys the act.

Unless you are referring to hunting, in that case your rationalization would just be juvenile.

So let me get this straight. Because a weapon can kill, you should be able to cuss as you wish, regardless of audience.
Most if not all here have our weapons in the hopes that having the means to defend ourselves, will prevent us from having to kill someone.
If we do have to kill then it will be our last resort or for a greater purpose, as I don't know a sane man that enjoys the act.

Unless you are referring to hunting, in that case your rationalization would just be juvenile.
Last i checked this was a free country and freedom of speech,just not on here

Last i checked this was a free country and freedom of speech,just not on here

There it is. So who had the over on 10 pages before someone dropped a misunderstanding of the concept of free speech and private property in this thread?

There is none. The censor takes care of 95%+ and the rest is if anyone reports things deemed inappropriate or offensive. Yes, we all have different standards.

I got infracted for "amen"? :wacko: I guess it wasn't in the "Religious" forum?:doh:

We all have different standards as to what we personally find acceptable, but we should all be held to the same standard as laid out by the rules.

If it offends whatever mod happens to see it then it's offensive.
If you argue disagree with a mod in a debate thread, you will get timeout.
If you prove a mod wrong, you'll get infracted or a time out.

Get to know your mods and their pet peeves.

The Cross offends some folks.
The Confederate flag offends some folks.
Eating pork offends some folks.
Not being able to use the opposite sex's bathroom offends some folks.
Liberal Democrats offend some folks.
The meer mention of Trump offends some folks.
And none of this matters until you get a mod with these qualifications.

Let me clarify that. A 100% accurate quote as anything else should be deleted. We have some Mods here that I have a lot of respect for. It's a tough job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom