• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where is the list of words we can't say on this forum ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE="slowloper, post: 6928487, member: 61874"]Them's some good looking Turkeys Mirvin, Dayum Fat[/QUOTE]
Yes sir they were some studs! Got that pic on my trail cam last year, didn't have any luck taking one though. Hoping this season will produce for me!
VZM.IMG_20160319_155728-1.jpg

Not trying to be a smart ass. But am I allowed to quote a Mods comments?

Let me clarify that. A 100% accurate quote as anything else should be deleted. We have some Mods here that I have a lot of respect for. It's a tough job.

In the context of a thread outside of Private Help yes. If something is in Private Help, it doesn't leave Private Help.

Not being a SA** ; One'a my best friend's (now a pastor, just thought I'd thow that in there?) he'a did 3 tours in some of the nastiest iraq had to offer. When enlisting he was asked "What are you doing here?" . His answer was "I'm here to kill as many of those basturd's as i can". I don't know war or the norm when it comes to enlistment? I do know he meant what he said and is and always has been very sane. What does this have to do with the subject at hand? Not much. But freedom of speech is feedom of speech. And i know this is Okuma's world lol, I'm just a squirrel. This is (i feel like, "a family safe site, most the time"). Truth is it's changed my world and my thanks to y'all for that. But there are places to go on the site where maybe? Y'all should ease up, especially in a PM. The PM thang was a real shocker, ya i think if someone's plotting something illegal thru PM you guys should step up but outside of that, I think a "private message" is none'ya business ; All Due Respect. I get on here sometimes with my daughter's and wife and we all enjoy it more than Fox News at times. Just hate to see it turn "snowflake", and thangs have been changing. JustMy2cents. Oh...and i think pickin and choosing who you mess with is messed up 2.
Your friend was fighting for a greater good, and also young and full of bravado.
We don't pursue PMs. We only go there if there is a specific complaint or a rare occasision where it is appropriate and needed' such as illegal looking activities.
While some feel they are "picked on" the reality is they bring attention to themselves by breaking the rules regularly. Just like in real life, I'd venture to say that in most cases they complain that the police "pick" on them as well.

Your friend was fighting for a greater good, and also young and full of bravado.
We don't pursue PMs. We only go there if there is a specific complaint or a rare occasision where it is appropriate and needed' such as illegal looking activities.
While some feel they are "picked on" the reality is they bring attention to themselves by breaking the rules regularly. Just like in real life, I'd venture to say that in most cases they complain that the police "pick" on them as well.

Do you remember the time I got mad at you and called you "Barbie Chevy" and you called my mom?
I was grounded for weeks... rough times...:)
When did you adopt that sig line? Very Funny!

Remember.................The nail that sticks up gets hammered. That is all.:becky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom