• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where is the list of words we can't say on this forum ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I please get a list of the words that are off limits ?
Just here to help. :)
ODT nono list.jpg

So calling a white person a HONKEY or CRACKER,is that offensive....how about calling a Christian A BIBLE THUMPING DO GOODER....please advise
If cracker or honky or bible thumper are used as slurs then I'll gladly deal with them the same way.

So calling a white person a HONKEY or CRACKER,is that offensive....how about calling a Christian A BIBLE THUMPING DO GOODER....please advise
I have to ask why?? Why poke the bear? I don't always agree with the Mods and have the warning points to prove it..But I do get a lot of entertainment and information off this site..And have met some great members and ass wipes also..In my years of Spencerian and hard knocks, if I can aid with advise to help another than so be it..Sometimes if you know the stove is hot, to advise someone ahead of time, is not such a bad idea. Prolly get another one over this but, I let my personnel opinion known! Carry on.

well **** I will be very limited in any ****ing thing I have to say about some of the >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>on here

There is none. The censor takes care of 95%+ and the rest is if anyone reports things deemed inappropriate or offensive. Yes, we all have different standards.
We all have different standards as to what we personally find acceptable, but we should all be held to the same standard as laid out by the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom