• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where is the list of words we can't say on this forum ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought this was the last bastion for the politically incorrect crowd. Hope it's not going to turn into snowflake central.
Personally, I miss all the now banned humor, grew up where everybody had crude nicknames. And as for moms, knew a 5' tall Irish woman who worked as a longshoreman, had 7 sons, and not only had the largest vocabulary of curse words ever heard, would fight and whip your (insert acceptable term for lower posterior here) in a minute.

Thought this was the last bastion for the politically incorrect crowd. Hope it's not going to turn into snowflake central.
Personally, I miss all the now banned humor, grew up where everybody had crude nicknames. And as for moms, knew a 5' tall Irish woman who worked as a longshoreman, had 7 sons, and not only had the largest vocabulary of curse words ever heard, would fight and whip your (insert acceptable term for lower posterior here) in a minute.
If you HAVE to use foul language, especially in a public forum designed to be family friendly, then you have little imagination or personality.

There are parts of this site where if you choose you can be a little less formal. But even that has limits.

The US Government spent a lot of money teaching me creative ways to express myself in a manner that would make a Subic Bay hooker blush. I try to be a good boy but occasionally things come out of my mouth that no gentile soul should ever have to hear.
I hate to say it, but it wasn't the Govt. It was each other trying to show how tough and grown up we were. LOL
I see little has changed. LOL

My dad was a marine (Vietnam) have never heard the man say a cuss word never heard my mother say a cuss word.

In 2 years time my son has a god awful F bomb dropping every other word. He says it's the army mom. Ughhh
Well my dad isn't military... He's a snowflake libtard that would never serve... Disgrace.... Still love him though. I may cuss like a sailor, but I am a lady when necessary :becky: Tell your pops "thanks for serving!".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom