• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where O Where have all the AK's Gone ???

Unfortunately, that thread is now worthless as a source of info; because the stupid "gone" banner covers the asking price. If I could only change one thing about the forum, it would be the location of that banner when an item sells. :mad:

Ad said $425.
Your Welcome! :)
I accept PayPal (j/k)

Unfortunately, that thread is now worthless as a source of info; because the stupid "gone" banner covers the asking price. If I could only change one thing about the forum, it would be the location of that banner when an item sells. :mad:

If you're on a computer and not your phone you can copy and paste that into excel and remove the gone banner to see the price.

I think it works if you hit the "+ Quote" button and add it to the text field it'll show the price too

I bought one of the Molot VEPR AK47 last year maybe August. Its a fantastic rifle has not changed much in price since then (up or down).
I still love my VZ2008 (58 clone) shot it Saturday.

$425. If you z9om in you can still see the price with the item gone banner in front of it

Thanks for all the replies to my rant, guys. I learned something today. :)

Back
Top Bottom