• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where O Where have all the AK's Gone ???

Are you talking about the FM-AK47-11? I know those were around $1000. Since the import ban they've been as high as $1400+. As with all bans, prices have settled a bit, but it's gone up I'd say at least 20% in value.

Yes sir its a nice rifle I bought in case that foul wretched bitch Hitlery was elected luckily she was not!

My old man is moving and playing with the idea of selling his 107FR with ultimak, and the PA advanced RDS. Other than that it's completely Factory probably less than 250 through it. I beat him up everyday at work about selling it to me. No freebies in my family I even paid for my own a** kickings. Hell over charge me for the Arsenal but I won't pay him as fast as he'll like and we'll be even Stephen. At least this is the master plan under the hat.

My old man is moving and playing with the idea of selling his 107FR with ultimak, and the PA advanced RDS. Other than that it's completely Factory probably less than 250 through it. I beat him up everyday at work about selling it to me. No freebies in my family I even paid for my own a** kickings. Hell over charge me for the Arsenal but I won't pay him as fast as he'll like and we'll be even Stephen. At least this is the master plan under the hat.

That's part of the problem too. Arsenal isn't really bringing in any guns right now either.

Back
Top Bottom