• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where the doves at?

Brent1967

Default rank <1250 posts
Everybody be cool YOU be cool
53   0
Reaction score
Anyone else dove hunting this morning? Hearing tons of shots from duck and goose hunters but not the first dove has flown this morning.
D387F119-767C-4824-999F-7EB486351E11.jpeg

I’m starting to see a few winter birds (I call them) around the farm.a group of 40-50 will come to a feeder and you might not see them the next day.

Anyone else dove hunting this morning? Hearing tons of shots from duck and goose hunters but not the first dove has flown this morning.View attachment 2929012
Hunting private land or WMA? I'm dying to get back in the dove fields. My favorite hunts in years' past were the late season hunts.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Hunting private land or WMA? I'm dying to get back in the dove fields. My favorite hunts in years' past were the late season hunts.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
WMA yesterday morning, only one other dove hunter in the whole field. The property joining the WMA has a huge swamp and they were shooting all morning. I was torn to either go dove hunting or back to the tree stand. I really enjoy dove hunting and don’t get to do it as much as deer hunting so I went to the field.

Back
Top Bottom