• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where to buy eyeglasses?

WildBillHimself

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Shootist
147   0
Reaction score
My doctor has given me a new prescription; I'm just looking for a place to buy glasses. I'm in Suwanee but I'm willing to drive a ways for good service and not get ripped off.
Some people like Costco Optical but my closest Costco (Buford) is always mobbed and I hate going there. Anybody have a good experience buying glasses? Thanks.

I got my last set at eyebuydirect.com. Really if you have the prescription I think any of these online glasses retailers are the way to go. Only thing you might need to do is measure the distance between your pupils. Don't think they include it with the prescription generally, last time I was in ForEyes they had some fancy machine to measure it but you can do it yourself with a ruler and staring into a mirror.

My doctor has given me a new prescription; I'm just looking for a place to buy glasses. I'm in Suwanee but I'm willing to drive a ways for good service and not get ripped off.
Some people like Costco Optical but my closest Costco (Buford) is always mobbed and I hate going there. Anybody have a good experience buying glasses? Thanks.
Costco for the win

Back
Top Bottom