• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where to buy motorcycle tires near Gwinnett?

I always buy my tires online from different retailers and take them to my local shop for installation.

This^^^^^ The online retailers have far superior prices. I just take my wheels off and run them to a bike shop to get mounted for a few bucks.

My father in law bought a Metzler rear tire for his Victory from a dealer. $500 installed....no thanks.

This^^^^^ The online retailers have far superior prices. I just take my wheels off and run them to a bike shop to get mounted for a few bucks.

My father in law bought a Metzler rear tire for his Victory from a dealer. $500 installed....no thanks.

:shocked: Was the tire made of gold?

Cycle Gear is not bad on their tire prices. If you buy the tires there the mounting is pretty cheap. If you bring in the tires the price about doubles.
Two Brothers Tires has changed names and locations. They are now Keel Brothers Tire in Lawrenceville. They were the cheapest last I bought
tires.

call around as it's hit or miss. some local shops have deals on tires, some don't. I know mountain motorsports has a deal on pirelli diablos right now (like $200 a set) but other tires will vary a lot and some shops won't mount tires not bought there.

north east area- check mountain motorsports buford, Hourglass cycles (nice shop if you haven't been there and the parts folks are very helpful), Cycle Gear, NE Ga motorsports and maybe even Gainesville Cycle depending upon where you are. I bought a kawasaki from them a few years ago and was impressed with the sales people.

Buy on line and put in on yourself. Big c clamps static balancer plus weights, two spoons less than 125.00. Never pay some to change it again. Metzler me 880s were about 100 shipped to your door.

All depends on the tire, too. I can usually get a set of Dunlop Q3's shipped to my door for under $250 for the set, which is good because a rear tire only lasts about 1,800 miles...

Back
Top Bottom