• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where to find serious business investors?

Might help to know what you are looking for. $20,000, $200,000 or #$,000000.00
With the lack of anywhere worthy of putting money these days if there is something worth putting money into investors will find you.
I’d need at least around $50,000 to launch both locally and internationally. It’s a security contracting company that will work basic security stateside (corporate security, security systems, executive protection) and will work a variety of international contracts (anti-narcotics, private security detail, etc.). I’ve got skilled guys, a wide range of possible contracts, and a highly skilled marketing team. Only thing holding me back at this point is funding for equipment, overhead, and other costs as they arise.

If anyone is interested I can fill you in with more details and information.

I’d need at least around $50,000 to launch both locally and internationally. It’s a security contracting company that will work basic security stateside (corporate security, security systems, executive protection) and will work a variety of international contracts (anti-narcotics, private security detail, etc.). I’ve got skilled guys, a wide range of possible contracts, and a highly skilled marketing team. Only thing holding me back at this point is funding for equipment, overhead, and other costs as they arise.

If anyone is interested I can fill you in with more details and information.
It seems your familiar with the international security business, you may be able to take a short term contract in Ukraine and raise the 50K with a 30 day stint. There are several of them out there.

It seems your familiar with the international security business, you may be able to take a short term contract in Ukraine and raise the 50K with a 30 day stint. There are several of them out there.
I‘ve seen plenty about it but I don’t have enough equipment for all my guys. If I did we‘d probably look into it.

Back
Top Bottom