• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where to hide guns before grabbers come?

Since the election is lost, I guess will will lose the Supreme Court during this next term. That is when we will see our 2nd Amendment Rights destroyed. I was in my 20s during the first assault weapon ban, and I told my wife last night that I'm not following the rules if there is another one. I'm going to do what I want and post it all online. Hiding our guns or jumping thru the silly loops of laws that slowly erode our rights is not going to get us anywhere, but when they start going after people like me (a dad, husband, working man, with no criminal history) then hopefully the nation will start to wake up.

If people like me put up a fight, and even better, if people like you start showing up to help with that fight, our kids might have a chance to know what freedom is. I read once that if there is another revolution in this country it will be started by grand parents. Those who have upheld their responsibilities of raising a family and are old enough to remember what freedom was like. As I get older, I think I agree with that thought.

"Come and Take It"

I wonder what the reaction will be of the people who voted for Obama when registration is required of all "assault weapons" just like they did in California, New York, and a few of other states that I cannot remember offhand who then proceeded to use those registration lists a few years later to confiscate them. Oh-yeah, I forgot, it won't happen across the entire US. They would'nt do that. Dat crazy talk!!!!

Last edited:
I pray for our country. I salute the members of our armed forces who defended us on foreign soil. It might come a time when we WILL have to defend our country on our own soil. I`m in. To bad we did not succeed on voting out stupid this time. I want my country back.

Back
Top Bottom