• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where to post?

KB1176

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
432   0
Reaction score
I have a Glock complete slide and all parts for the frame expect the plastic frame itself.

Does that go in guns or accessories?

Thanks

Crazy thing about this is someone posted a near complete Sig without the FCU. Everything there but the trigger. Had to post in accessories. Lucky for me it could be mailed as it was since there wasn't a serial number in sight.

Crazy thing about this is someone posted a near complete Sig without the FCU. Everything there but the trigger. Had to post in accessories. Lucky for me it could be mailed as it was since there wasn't a serial number in sight.
Wait...so everything literally except the actual trigger? I've never heard of that lol thats great.

Wait...so everything literally except the actual trigger? I've never heard of that lol thats great.
The FCU, aka the trigger pack, is the only serialized part of the gun.
So this as it sat, could go through the mail right to your door. That little window you see next to the manufacturer location is where the serial number shows when you install the FCU.

1F46A399-1C9A-4804-A9CC-88495360E6FB.jpeg

I changed out the grip module and ended up ordering the P320 Customworks Legion FCU
IMG_4204.jpg

The FCU, aka the trigger pack, is the only serialized part of the gun.
So this as it sat, could go through the mail right to your door. That little window you see next to the manufacturer location is where the serial number shows when you install the FCU.

View attachment 4926143

I changed out the grip module and ended up ordering the P320 Customworks Legion FCUView attachment 4926144
I have a Wilson combat with a regular customworks, enhanced trigger,, and gas pedal. Looking for an optic and plate for it. Maybe a threaded barrel.

Back
Top Bottom