• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where will the Markets Finish at Year End?

Psilloh1

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
159   0
Reaction score
Where will the Major Indices finish for 2018?

Other than moving to bonds or cash, and waiting to jump back in, what are you doing currently?

What will 2019 bring for Investment opportunities, and returns?

I got a long time till I retire, so I’m just riding the roller coaster

Same. I do have a big chunk currently parked in Ford however just sitting there collecting the divy and enjoying the drip.

The X plan pricing that comes with holding more than 100 shares of Ford for at least the last 6 months is an added plus too.

Same. I do have a big chunk currently parked in Ford however just sitting there collecting the divy and enjoying the drip.

The X plan pricing that comes with holding more than 100 shares of Ford for at least the last 6 months is an added plus too.
I have a few ford shares my self and enjoy the dividend but it sure is low right now

Depends on next week’s G20 summit. If there are positive developments on the trade spat with China, I think markets will rally into the year-end. Definitely not back to 2018 highs, but up 5-8% for the year overall. If the pissing contest continues, could get much worse or simply stay rangebound. August lows are holding so far, but just a bit of bad news could change that. Economy is still expanding at a healthy pace so right now the market seems to be tracking headlines.

I’m out of almost all bullish positions, some neutral positions, but mostly in cash right now and waiting. Once the China spat is over, I’m a buyer again.

Depends on next week’s G20 summit. If there are positive developments on the trade spat with China, I think markets will rally into the year-end. Definitely not back to 2018 highs, but up 5-8% for the year overall. If the pissing contest continues, could get much worse or simply stay rangebound. August lows are holding so far, but just a bit of bad news could change that. Economy is still expanding at a healthy pace so right now the market seems to be tracking headlines.

I’m out of almost all bullish positions, some neutral positions, but mostly in cash right now and waiting. Once the China spat is over, I’m a buyer again.
why not park cash in something that would be inversly affected by the higher prices of raw materials since we aint budging on the Chinese thing from what I can see. now may be a good time to buy American so to speak

Back
Top Bottom