• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where will the Markets Finish at Year End?

Same. I do have a big chunk currently parked in Ford however just sitting there collecting the divy and enjoying the drip.

The X plan pricing that comes with holding more than 100 shares of Ford for at least the last 6 months is an added plus too.

Can you tell me more about this X plan pricing? I own all of my Ford stock though a Roth IRA. I believe that Ford, especially with Trump economic plans will triumph in a few years.

One of my sons friends all he did was talk about crypto.. invested everything he had.. was up about 400K at its peak and has flown it right into the mountain on the way down..... I tried to talk to him and he was adamant it was not a flash in the pan..

Poor kid.. He is really dejected..

What does Jim Cramer say “ Bears make money, Bulls make money but Pigs get slaughtered”. If your up $400,000 you gotta take that money and run. My personal plan is if one of investments goes up by 100% within twelve months, I’m selling half my investment and letting the rest run.

Can you tell me more about this X plan pricing? I own all of my Ford stock though a Roth IRA. I believe that Ford, especially with Trump economic plans will triumph in a few years.

If you own 100 or more shares for 6 months or greater you qualify for X plan pricing. Google "Ford stock x plan" for directions.

If you have a good credit score and know how to haggle anyone can get X plan or even better, however having an x plan pin takes a bunch of the work out of it.

Reactions: GFB
If you own 100 or more shares for 6 months or greater you qualify for X plan pricing. Google "Ford stock x plan" for directions.

If you have a good credit score and know how to haggle anyone can get X plan or even better, however having an x plan pin takes a bunch of the work out of it.
100% spot on. I get the GM supplier discount through my employer and it's the same thing. Basically, equal to the best deal you could negotiate on your own without the hassle. I've bought 4 vehicles this way.

Very interesting for several reasons. As far as the x plan goes, this 2012 article gives a rundown. Not sure if this was consistent with your experience.

https://blog.fosketts.net/2012/05/21/ford-xplan-pricing-shareholders/

Back
Top Bottom