• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whey protien powder that isnt full of garbage/chemical sweetners

This is what I use. Isolated whey is the way the go in my opinion.

Attachments

• 7FFB13B9-E8DF-45BA-BA57-36501EEBE8D9.jpeg
    7FFB13B9-E8DF-45BA-BA57-36501EEBE8D9.jpeg
    138.6 KB · Views: 15
I want pure protein powder that is not filled with a bunch of fake crap to make it taste good. If it has to have sugar I want it to have real sugar not processed or chemical alternatives or other plant based alternatives. Just real cane sugar if anything at all. I also don't want a bunch of other crap on the ingredients list. Taste is of little importance to I just want something my body can actually process without poisoning me. It must contain ZERO Soy.

Does such a product exist?
It’s all Gassy

I have been using jocko molk. No artificial sweetener. Not gassy or bloated. It mixes well. So far been happy with it. From small things I ready you should look at amount of protein per size of scoop. That will give you filler percentage. I’m no expert just giving my experience

I have been using jocko molk. No artificial sweetener. Not gassy or bloated. It mixes well. So far been happy with it. From small things I ready you should look at amount of protein per size of scoop. That will give you filler percentage. I’m no expert just giving my experience

I came here to say "Jocko" too. I haven't tried their protein yet, but they were highly recommended to me because of their ingredient list.

I had one of their energy drinks, and it was pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom