Votes: 12 10.5%
  • Polaris

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • Can am

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters
I’ve had several Polaris atv and sxs. They make a solid product. Honda has always been solid as well. Can am is definitely quality, but more $. Honda or Polaris and you’ll be happy. I’d stay away from used because it’s a crap shoot. Was it ridden responsibly and maintained or was the snot beat out of it and rarely serviced?

I have always had Polaris and they are not very reliable just easy for me to work on, I was thinking about a new one and went to a dealer and spoke with the service manager and he said if you want the most dependable get Suzuki they last forever. My wife has always had Honda and they are very reliable.

HONDA....but, the older ones are better. We have a '96 Fourtrax 300 that can not be killed. In 2007, we bought a Rancher that has fuel injection. It ran good for a couple of years, and then it started having fuel injection problems. We only run Non-ethanol fuel, with a stabilizer, and have no problem with any other vehicle on the farm. Try to find a nice older Honda with a carburetor. It will last forever.

Back
Top Bottom