Votes: 12 10.5%
  • Polaris

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • Can am

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters
I'm sure there was water, somewhere where it wasn't supposed to be. Hopefully not an otherwise sealed compartment that will now lead to corrosion. If you must use a pressure washer, keep it to the rims and away from any/all electornics and fuel system components. NO added pressure to wash the rest. Good luck and enjoy your new ride.
Thanks for the tip - really appreciate it

I am thinking Honda , calling a few dealers this week. Kubota is tempting - diesel but $$$

If you’re in the hills try one first. I delivered an RTV500 from Naples to Blue Ridge. Guy kept it there a month then sent it back to Naples. The transmission was so slow climbing hills that the guy was miserable with it and sent it back to his ranch in Florida and planned to buy a Ranger or Mule for the mountains.

If you’re in the hills try one first. I delivered an RTV500 from Naples to Blue Ridge. Guy kept it there a month then sent it back to Naples. The transmission was so slow climbing hills that the guy was miserable with it and sent it back to his ranch in Florida and planned to buy a Ranger or Mule for the mountains.
Cliff is the man

No Suzuki on your vote list?! I've been extremely happy with my '19 King Quad 500. 4x4, automatic, locking differential, Front and rear independent suspension, lots of storage and watertight compartments, fuel injected, extra headlight on the handlebars, tow hitch. Very fast, great handling, and more than enough power. Also it's manufactured in GA, has a great reputation, and they invented the ATV segment.

F77854DC-03D5-4733-947A-B4A27A4A8CB0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom